Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Who, What, Where?

Yes.

 

It has been a while.

 

I missed you.

 

I hope you missed me.

 

This month has been a $#!^show, for real. My team is winding up an 8 week Epic (jeez, don't ask) of a project. Stupid Agile. Agile. Agile. 

Agile is meant to keep inept project managers in a job. I only wish I had that luxury of a template to follow. Enterprise applications, and "full-stack" development is exactly what it sounds like; a full stack of <insert noun here>.

 

Also, like a dead parrot, I pine for the Fjords.. Much like Bjork...but greener. 

 


Pining for something that The Cure would bemoan in the song "if only if I thought of the right words, I could've held onto your heart...". Such a melancholy song with the "Pictures of You". Yet, here we are full of gravity and water, stuck firmly to this earth. 

By choice we put on our pants. 

By gravity we put them on one leg at a time. 

Otherwise we would choose to float naked in the micro-gravity of elsewhere. 

That elusive Saint Elsewhere.

Bjork!

So, with this nonsense I leave you. Awaiting another day of rational thought and prudence. Sturdy, abrupt, wholesome goodness. Sweet enough to eat.

Pine for it. 

Pine and Opine and...rhyme on. You beautiful pictures of you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who, What, Where?

Yes.   It has been a while.   I missed you.   I hope you missed me.   This month has been a $#!^show, for real. My team is winding up an 8 w...