Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Taking care of business

Sometimes I feel torn between going to work and staying home with the kids. Both my wife and I work "9 to 5" jobs. I must admit that I am blessed to do the work that I do. I have a lot of free time that most other jobs do not provide. But, neither my job or my family life seems completely fulfilled either way. It is as though I am riding the fence between being a software superstar, or a world-class father. I can 100% to give, and try to give 100% to both responsibilities. I wonder if any other father's think their jobs are more of a problem than a solution when it comes to the success of their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who, What, Where?

Yes.   It has been a while.   I missed you.   I hope you missed me.   This month has been a $#!^show, for real. My team is winding up an 8 w...