Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guilt

I stayed up too late last night watching a horror movie. Yes, the kids were "in bed" (meaning they were supposed to be asleep, but were instead crying or playing) upstairs so I was able to put in the movie "28 days later". This is a wonderful zombie-style movie and I recommend watching it.

Yesterday I looked forward to how productive I would be when evening came. I planned on working hard in the house, scanning household documents, scheduling bills, shredding unnecessary paperwork, cleaning the downstairs, and doing all sorts of productive things. Instead, I sat and watched a movie while drinking a nightcap. It was so nice to relax in the silence of my own house that I just sat... and relaxed. Today, I feel like I wasted precious time last night.

When you find an hour of silence at home in the evening, do you ever just do nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who, What, Where?

Yes.   It has been a while.   I missed you.   I hope you missed me.   This month has been a $#!^show, for real. My team is winding up an 8 w...